Analyst Private Placement
Pearse Partners are working with a leading placement agent who are looking to add an analyst to their growing team.
- Assisting senior team members in all facets of fundraising deal management.
- Conducting analytics on client deal portfolios, track records, teams, and market opportunities.
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing materials, including pitchbooks, PPMs, DDQs, and case studies.
- Coordinating and prioritising client fundraising roadshow planning.
- Responding to investor due diligence questions.
- Preparing and maintaining reports for tracking fundraising progress.
You must have:
- A high level of attention to detail is crucial for all materials.
- Exceptional organisational skills, the ability to multitask effectively, and meet deadlines are imperative.
- Strong English writing skills are required, showcasing the ability to produce precise and thoughtful written content.
- Strong numerical skills and proficiency in Excel are essential.
- Experience working in PowerPoint
Not the right role for you?
If this Analyst in Private Placement role is not for you, but you are looking for Investor Relations jobs, click here for our latest listings.
You are welcome to follow us on LinkedIn to access the latest people moves and compensation reports.