Associate Primary Responsibilities:
- You will play an integral role in a lean team focusing on the origination, evaluation, and execution of Technology Fund investment opportunities in Europe from growth to large cap buy-outs.
- You will assist in all aspects of the transaction process which will include financial modelling, presenting to the Investment Committee and conduct due diligence.
- You will work with seniors to prepare material for the investment committee approval process.
- You will develop your own connections to develop origination skills.
- You will conduct research to gather information on technology trends and report back on what’s happening in the market
- You will ideally have 2-4 years of relevant experience from a leading investment bank or PE fund.
- Excellent academic credentials from a leading university.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, with solid knowledge of valuation techniques, corporate finance topics, and LBO modeling
- Strong interest in technology investments and a familiarity with the industry.
- A high level of proactivity and a proven history of getting things done effectively.
Click ‘ Apply Now’ to submit your CV, alternatively you can connect with Henry Lynn on LinkedIn to learn more about this role.