Corporate Banking Restructuring Associate
We are working with a European Corporate Bank that is looking to expand its restructuring team. The role will be based in London, and you will be working closely with European clients.
- Review term sheets, legal implementation, and debt documents in detail, and conduct comprehensive analysis for negotiations.
- Build, analyse, research, and evaluate financial model and restructuring targets to determine potential impacts on cash flow, returns and other outcomes.
- Background in Leveraged Finance / Restructuring/ Debt Advisory
- Strong quantitative, analytical and financial skills
- Motivated individual
- Experience with financial models
Contact our Credit Recruitment team
To apply for this Corporate Banking Restructuring Associate role, contact us via the form below and a consultant will be in touch within 48 hours. Alternatively, if this position is not right for you, you can access our other roles across credit recruitment, here.
Lastly, connect with us on LinkedIn.