About the job
This Corporate Finance Energy & Infrastructure Associate role is mandated at one of the global investment banks. The firm is also a market leader in M&A and capital markets in the power, infrastructure and energy transition sectors.
Corporate Finance Energy & Infrastructure key responsibilities:
- Assist with the origination and execution of transactions in the Energy & Infrastructure sectors (e.g. M&A, capital markets)
- Equally, take a lead role in the production of financial models and transaction documents
- Manage due diligence processes and relevant external parties throughout the transaction
- Manage and mentor the Analysts within the team
- 2+ years experience within investment banking/corporate finance
- Strong interest in the energy & infrastructure sectors and knowledge of current market activity
- Ability to take a substantial role in deal execution
- Excellent financial modelling and valuation skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Our Corporate Finance Recruitment team are renowned leaders in the financial market. We are currently working on a range of vacancies across the ‘Big 4’, Mid Market and also, Elite Boutiques. Lastly, to access our open roles across Corporate Finance, or alternatively Private Equity, ESG and Credit, you can follow our LinkedIn page.