Data & Investors Reporting Manager
Our client is looking for a dedicated Data & Investors Reporting Manager to support the growth of their Corporate Private Equity business. This role involves managing financial data, creating reports, and collaborating with teams to enhance the quality and consistency of reporting.
This role provides an exciting career path in a rapidly scaling platform. Our client values high-potential professionals.
- Collect, validate, and consolidate financial data from portfolio companies and funds for fundraising, presentations, and ad hoc requests.
- Manage periodic reports to investors, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Collaborate with investment and finance teams to improve reporting quality.
- Work closely with different teams to ensure consistent financial data across materials.
- Around 4 years of Transaction Services experience, including Big Four or leading Financial Advisory Firm.
- Strong accounting and financial modeling/valuation skills.
- Business solution-oriented with a strong analytical mindset.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work in a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly organised and methodical with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Windows applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
About our Investor Relations & Fundraising Team
In a highly relationship-focused function of any business, adopting a personalised approach is crucial. Our in-depth understanding of Primary Fundraising, Secondaries Advisory, and in-house Investor Relations has not only allowed us to cultivate long-lasting connections with our clients but also secure exceptional mandates.
Take a look at our up-to-date listings of Private Capital Advisory and Investor Relations jobs.
You are welcome to follow us on LinkedIn to access the latest people moves and compensation reports.