Debt Advisory Responsibilities
- Take a lead on all aspects of transaction execution and assist the MDs with origination efforts
- Preparing and delivering presentations to management in response to all inquiries
- Maintain client relationships through the deal lifecycle
- Managing the information flow and key process management
- Review and assess due diligence materials
- Leveraged Finance/ Debt Advisory banking experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a top university
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel financial modelling
- European languages are a bonus!
About our team
Thanks to our knowledge and performance, we’ve achieved an excellent reputation for successfully placing candidates from Analyst through to Partner. Once we’ve answered a brief, we continue to work closely with our clients, implementing proactive hiring cycles, which help prevent any reactive hires.
In addition to the above role, you can access other roles across Debt Advisory and Leveraged Finance here.
Lastly, connect with Pearse Partners on LinkedIn where you will have full access to jobs when they become live.