Responsibilities of a District Heating Manager
- Develop new opportunities to ensure our offer remains competitive and relevant to a changing market.
- Support business development function to convert pipeline to order book.
- Develop new opportunities from bid to completion and then, ensure processes including stakeholder mapping and implementing management information tools such as Salesforce.
- Work on innovative new solutions to prove commercial viability and take to market this year.
- Manage project budgets and timelines to ensure successful project delivery.
Project Manager Requirements
- Knowledge of energy center design and principles of operation.
- Good working knowledge of relevant codes of practice on design.
- Excellent skills in combining commercial analysis with concept design to provide an optimum techno-economic solution.
- Broad understanding of key technology, including optimization of combinations of technology.
- Excellent knowledge of building energy services and core energy infrastructure assets.
To apply for this District Heating role, please click ‘Apply Now’ in addition to this, you can connect with the hiring consultant Mariana, here.
Lastly, to learn more about Pearse Partners, the sectors we work in, and to understand our client portfolio, click here.