- Operating within an ESG team presently
- Exposure to full set ESG including stewardship, governance and strategy implementation or, responsible investment
- Experience responding to various and ad hoc investor requests
- Taking a leading role in managing data and reporting of ESG
- Research and analyse ESG matters
- Monitor sustainability and climate related sustainability regulatory developments and to help disseminate information on key ESG topics to help build out knowledge internally
- Experience dealing with and liaising with investors and external stakeholders
- Technically and analytically strong ESG experience
- Competency managing large data sets
- Good knowledge of global sustainability trends
- Adaptable and entrepreneurial – growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly collaborative
- Genuine interest in ESG
- Knowledge of investments is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact email@example.com or, click ‘apply now’.