Pearse Partners is further building our ESG team and we’re hiring a Consultant or Senior Consultant to join the team. Our ESG team have a track record working across Impact, Sustainability and Portfolio Sustainability within Financial Services.
There’s opportunity to further develop the PE offering or to develop your own desk within IB or Corporates or Portfolio Sustainability.
- Identify and engage with ESG, Impact and Sustainability Professionals developing relationships on both a candidate and business development basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, on candidate and client generation, providing market insight to strengthen the team offering
- Actively business develop relationships across the FS market with the view of developing long term relationships
- Be a key player in the deal process from end to end, directly influencing the careers of industry leaders and the businesses they go into
- Understand both the candidates’ backgrounds and motivations, client mandates and efficiently match the two
- Act as an ambassador Pearse Partners within the market both with prospective candidates and clients
- Become an industry expert by taking advantage of our training and development program and conducting your own market research
- 2+ years recruitment experience, ideally recruiting ESG or similar
- In-depth understanding of ESG, Impact and Sustainability
- Experience working within Financial Services or a strong understanding of the secor is desirable
- Highly motivated and ambitious team player
To apply for this role within our ESG Recruitment team, reach out to Alex Feeney, Pearse Partners hiring manager.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about the business and us as a team.