Financial Restructuring Analyst/Associate
We have been mandated with an exciting opportunity at one of the leading investment banks that has strong relationships around the world. You will work in Germany in an established restructuring team and provide valuable insights and solutions to complex situations for large companies.
Analyst / Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Creation of complex financial models
- Coordination and execution of business due diligence
- Preparation of a preliminary evaluation analysis that supports discussions and negotiations with all stakeholders involved in the processes
- Responsible for the supervision of young talent
- Lead preparation of deal materials
- Conduct analyses of the company’s operational and financial performance, capital structure, legal documentation and valuation
- Excellent qualifications
- Previous experience in investment banking (restructuring or leverage finance) in an investment bank or boutique desirable.
- Strong LBO and DCF modelling skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and financial skills
- Understanding of valuation theory, application, and methodology
- Motivated person
To be considered for this Financial Restructuring Analyst/Associate opportunity, please complete the contact form below and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Our credit recruitment team have over 20 years combined experience, with outstanding knowledge of the UK and European markets. With a specialist focus on credit and alternative investments, we are well placed to assist with your next career move. We map the market on a quarterly basis and can provide both candidate and client with timely diversity mapping, compensation reports and the latest people moves.