The role is to support the wider acquisitions team in a wide variety of tasks, related to the origination and execution of industrials, business services and power investments. The Associate will be required to undertake significant numerical analysis, valuation, financial modelling and to input investment-related internal and external reports and presentations
- Active involvement in the analysis, structuring and execution of deals with a particular angle on asset evaluation/business modelling
- Deal origination: research and recommendations on specific markets or opportunities and identification of key risks and mitigants of investment opportunities
- Preparation and/or review of operational and financial models, and the preparation of Investment Committee presentations
- Support in raising debt and equity funding for new investment opportunities and portfolio companies
- Excellent academic background at an internationally recognised top tier university.
- Experience at a leading PE fund or investment banking M&A experience in relevant sectors.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong passion in equity investing
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Click, ‘Apply Now’ or, contact email@example.com for more information