Investment Banking Associate – Mid Market
Pearse Partners are working with a leading mid-market advisor who are hiring an Associate within their Consumer & their Healthcare teams.
- Execute transactions across Consumer/Healthcare Sectors
- Develop various financial models and valuation methods
- Conduct preparation and review of materials including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitch-books
- Assist senior team with developing relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions
- Develop Analysts within the team
You must have:
- 4-6 years M&A experience within an investment bank, boutique or Big 4 firm
- Excellent Financial Modelling ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
About our Corporate Finance Recruitment Team
Lastly, if this Investment Banking Associate – Mid Market is not for you, we are mandated for a number of roles across Corporate Finance Recruitment. At Pearse Partners, we specialise in recruiting for a variety of Corporate Finance roles, encompassing Mergers and Acquisitions, Transaction Services, Valuations, and Financial Modelling. Our dedicated team of Corporate Finance recruitment consultants recruit across all levels, from Partners and Directors to newly qualified Associates and Executives. Get in touch with us to support you in your next search.