Investment Executive Role Requirements
- Active involvement in the analysis, structuring and execution of deals with a particular angle on asset evaluation/business modelling
- Deal origination: research and recommendations on specific markets or opportunities and identification of key risks and mitigates of investment opportunities
- Finally, preparation and/or review of operational and financial models, and the preparation of Investment Committee presentations
In addition to the above requirements, you will need to have:
- 1-3 years working in a recognised accounting firm and similarly, M&A team
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong passion in equity and investing
- Equally important, an entrepreneurial mindset
Further, as leading Private Equity Recruiters based in London, we have a number of alternative jobs across the UK, Europe and the USA. To learn more, you can access our roles, here.
What we do
Our unique expertise in the Private Equity, Credit, ESG and Corporate Finance sectors allows us to map global markets and identify talented and diverse individuals. We are immensely passionate about helping people develop their ideal careers and thrive on working to create outstanding client teams.
With our exceptional and accurate insight into the private equity market, we often spot trends ahead of others. We flourish when faced with the challenge of working harder, delving deeper, and thinking more creatively, cognisant that the outcome will be exceptional work.