Investment Manager Responsibilities
- Identifying sectors and opportunities.
- Working with the Investment Associate on research and analysis.
- Finding and winning the best investment opportunities.
- Negotiating terms and structuring deals.
- Working with portfolio companies.
- Attending board meetings.
- Being accountable for the investment strategy performance.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience making private market investments (This could be in a venture capital, private equity, debt or family office setting)
To apply for this role and to connect with the hiring manager directly, click here.
Alternatively, complete your details within the form below and we will be in touch with you directly.
Our Private Equity consultants boast an exceptional track record of working with distinguished firms in the UK, Europe, and the USA. Discover what our candidates have to say about us:
”Great experience working with Pearse Partners, in particular Andy. Provided great support during recruitment process, incl. intel/tips and salary negotiations.”
”The support from Andy and Sydney throughout the process was exemplary. Andy helped me navigate through a process that was both lengthy and new to myself and the Pearse team with patience and professionalism.”