Investor Relations Manager – Mid Market PE
Pearse Partners are working with a leading mid-market PE firm who are hiring an Investor Relations Manager.
- Coordinate project management activities across our client’s various strategies.
- Develop bespoke fund marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs, and ad hoc investor communications, such as PPMs and DDQs.
- Engage with investors to address queries, facilitate onboarding into funds, and assist in due diligence meetings alongside senior sales professionals.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal business teams, including Deals, Finance, Legal, and ESG.
You must have:
- 4-6 years Investor Relations or Placement Agent experience within a PFG, Advisor or GP
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- First Class Degree from Russell Group University
Not the right role for you?
If this Investor Relations Manager role is not for you, but you are looking for Investor Relations jobs, click here for our latest listings.
You are welcome to follow us on LinkedIn to access the latest people moves and compensation reports.