About the job
Pearse Partners are partnered with a leading technology growth capital firm who are looking for a Private Equity Associate to join the technology team in London.
Private Equity Associate – Technology: Overview:
- You will be expected to liaise with investors, vendors, banks, lawyers, finance managers, general managers, insurance and technical advisors and will gain exposure to a wide range of verticals.
- Deal origination: research and recommend on specific markets or opportunities and identify key risks and mitigates of investment opportunities
- Preparation and/or review of operational and financial models, and the preparation of Investment Committee presentations
- 1- 4 years of professional working experience in Investment banking or consulting, with good modelling, excel, and PowerPoint skills
- At least one European language outside of English in one of Swedish, Swiss, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish
- Strong interest in Technology , Media & Telecommunications
- Equally important, you have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
To conclude, to learn more about upcoming opportunities from Pearse Partners within Private Equity, you can follow our LinkedIn page.
Lastly, as an experienced search firm based in London, Pearse Partners has established a reputation for excellence. Our reach extends across the UK, Europe and America with a focus on Private Equity, M&A, Credit and ESG. Access all our live roles, here.