Requirements of a Private Equity Associate
- Minimum of 3-5 years Private Equity/M&A experience, with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- As an Associate, you will be expected to liaise with multiple teams and will gain exposure to a wide range of verticals.
- Excellent academic background at an internationally recognised top tier university
- Strong analytical, financial and business development skills.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex information in a concise and easy to understand manner.
- You are organised with a keen eye for detail and able to work independently as well as part of a team on significant projects.
- Able to analyse data-sets
About Pearse Partners
At Pearse Partners, we’ve been privileged to work with exceptional clients in the UK, Europe, and the USA. Also, our expertise in private equity recruitment has made us a go-to choice, globally.
Additionally, we’re a quality-driven team and similarly to the client, we are dedicated to providing the best service. If you’re looking for or a new job opportunity in the private equity sector, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!