Pearse Partners is expanding and our Infrastructure & Real Assets Private Equity team are hiring a Consultant to work across the mid-large cap infrastructure sector.
Over the past 5 years Pearse Partners have become leaders in Front Office search and are retained and exclusive with some of the leading Private Equity Funds, Credit Funds and Investment Banks across the UK, Europe and US.
As a consultant you will:
- Identify and engage with mid – Investment Professionals developing relationships on both a candidate and business development basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, on candidate and client generation, providing market insight to strengthen the team offering
- Actively business develop relationships across the PE market with the view of developing long term relationships
- Be a key player in the deal process from end to end, directly influencing the careers of industry leaders and the businesses they go into
- Understand both the candidates’ backgrounds and motivations, client mandates and efficiently match the two
- Act as an ambassador Pearse Partners within the market both with prospective candidates and clients
- Become an industry expert by taking advantage of our training and development program and conducting your own market research
- 12 months+ recruitment/executive search experience
- Experience within PE, Asset Management or a related sector e.g. M&A, consulting, strategy etc.
- Business development experience is advantageous
- Collaborative team player
- Quarterly high achievers lunch club
- Team trips away
- Bi-Monthly wellness activities – spin class, yoga etc.
- End of quarter team activities – go karting, darts etc.
- Private medical insurance