This Project Manager role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join the Grid Network team in London. In addition to your interest in the role, whats equally important are the below attributes:
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Managing the grid connection process from origination to completion.
- Identifying potential capacity opportunities, assess sites for connection viability, able to evaluate grid connection.
- Utilise network flow and power system analysis techniques to investigate new project opportunities.
- Liaising with Distribution Network Operators / National Grid pre-connection application and post connection offer acceptance.
- Managing complete process of grid applications, ensuring they are submitted in time.
- Liaising with the engineering team for required details for connection applications.
- Building relationships with DNOs, National Grid, ICPs and IDNOs.
- Techno-commercial appraisal of the grid connection offers. Evaluating potential for cost reduction of contestable works, network constraints, and grid risk mitigation.
- Technical due diligence of grid connections for potential projects identified for acquisition.
- Degree in Electrical/Energy Engineering or related discipline.
- A good understanding of the grid network in UK both for distribution and transmission.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience. Distribution Network Operators experience is preferable.
Furthermore, to apply click, ‘Apply Now’ to speak to a hiring manager about this role, alternatively you can connect with our consultant directly, here.
Finally, to learn more about our Pearse Partners Private Equity team, connect with us here.