Responsibilities within Infrastructure
- Screening of potential greenfield opportunities from a planning perspective
- Maintaining relationships and liaising with external stakeholders i.e. landowners, planning consultants, LPAs, statutory consults and other third parties for the development of the projects
- Follow up of the different critical project paths to comply with internal and external timelines
- Maintain MIS and generate periodic task lists for internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and managing planning budget
- Interacting with other internal departments (such as finance, legal, technical, etc.)
- Directly involving yourself in the project development
- Have innovative thinking and a clear understanding of trends within the market that directly link to renewable energy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of working knowledge and understanding of the planning process and risks of infrastructure project development in the UK
- A good understanding of the landscape for Renewable Energy projects in the UK is preferred but not mandatory
To learn more about this role and to connect with the hiring manager, Mariana, click here.
Furthermore, to learn more about Pearse Partners and other Project Manager roles we are working on, click here.