Real Estate Asset Management Associate, Private Equity, London
Pearse Partners are currently looking for a Real Estate Asset Manager to join a leading technology service provider that has a global portfolio comprised of multi-hundred-million-pound real estate in a high demand and growing asset class.
- Supporting the Investment Management Team with delivery, tracking and reporting of progress and performance of the global portfolio of assets against business plans
- Monitor both development projects and operational assets throughout the full asset lifecycle from acquisition, through development, leasing up and operating
- Assist with managing the project business plan through various steering committees, gateways and changes
- 2+ years’ experience of commercial real estate asset or investment management from a institutional investor.
- Or, 2+ years’ experience at a Private Equity Fund or a real estate developer/operator.
Private Equity Recruitment, Pearse Partners
Based in London, we are renowned for our people centric approach and recognised as industry leaders in Private Equity Recruitment.
We have 10+ years experience recruiting across buy-side markets and have earned an excellent reputation in Real Estate recruitment. If this role is not for you, but you are seeking a new position within Private Equity, click here. Lastly, follow us on LinkedIn.