About the job
Restructuring/Debt Advisory Analyst
We have been mandated with an exciting opportunity at a leading investment bank that has strong relationships around the world. You will work in Germany in an established team and provide valuable insights and solutions to complex situations for large companies.
As a Restructuring/Debt Advisory Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Creation of complex financial models
- Coordination and execution of business due diligence
- Preparation of a preliminary evaluation analysis that supports discussions and negotiations with all stakeholders involved in the processes
- Responsible for the supervision of young talent
- Lead preparation of deal materials
- Conduct analyses of the company’s operational and financial performance, capital structure, legal documentation and valuation
- Excellent qualifications
- Previous experience in investment banking (restructuring or leverage finance) in an investment bank or boutique desirable.
- Strong LBO and DCF modelling skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and financial skills
- Understanding of valuation theory, application, and methodology
- Motivated person
How to apply
Please complete the form below, ensuring you attach your up to date CV and a consultant from our Credit Recruitment team will be in touch.
Keep up to date with the latest insights across Credit recruitment on LinkedIn.
Lastly, if this Restructuring/Debt Advisory Analyst role is not for you, head to our jobs page for alternative opportunities across the UK, Europe and USA.