This Technology Growth Equity Role role is within a leading technology growth equity firm who are looking for an Associate. This role will be to join their team based in London.
- As an Associate, you will be expected to liaise with investors, vendors, banks, lawyers, finance managers, general managers, insurance and technical advisors and will gain exposure to a wide range of verticals.
- Deal origination: research and recommendations on specific markets or opportunities and identification of key risks and mitigants of investment opportunities
- Preparation and/or review of operational and financial models, and the preparation of Investment Committee presentations
Technology Growth Equity Role requirements:
- 1- 4 years of professional working experience in Investment banking or consulting. E.g. Good modelling, excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Have a strong interest in Technology
- Additionally, experience within an Associate Role is preferred.
Lastly, if this Technology Growth Equity Role is not for you, but you are seeking roles across Private Equity, then you can access our open roles here. We also welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn where you will gain early access for roles advertised across Private Equity and Infrastructure in London.