Vice President Key Role and Responsibilities
The ideal Transport and Infrastructure candidate is an Associate 3 to a Vice President level 2 who has experience across Logistics, Aviation, Shipping, Leasing, Distribution rather than pure play Infrastructure experience.
- Involvement in origination and execution of transactions across the transport and infrastructure sector
- Lead the execution of mandates, taking responsibilities on key workload across the team and deliverables
- Perform financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
- Commercially aware and able to act at a senior client level
- Provide support to senior bankers in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to develop and motivate junior staff
- Outstanding financial analytical skills
- 6+ years experience within investment banking/corporate finance
- Strong interest/experience acrossLogistics, Aviation, Shipping, Leasing, Distribution or a related sector
- Knowledge of current market activity and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Click, ‘Apply now’ or alternatively contact Alex Feeney for further information via her email, email@example.com or you can discuss the role with Alex in more detail on LinkedIn here!
You can learn more about our corporate finance team and other opportunities, here!